Industrial Affiliates Program Information
Companies that join the CEC Industrial Affiliates Program gain direct access to state of the art electrochemical research capabilities and other benefits such as:
- Access to and discussions with faculty on technical challenges.
- Preferred pricing for use of facilities, including scanning electrochemical microscopy (SECM), electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS), ellipsometry, goniometry, and fuel cell gas analyzers.
- Access to high-quality M.S. and Ph.D. graduate students and postdocs for full-time and internship recruiting.
- Advice on technical proposal preparation (SBIR/STTR, ARPA-E, etc.) and collaboration on funded research.
- Opt-in Email updates with press releases, news from our laboratories, and up-to-date information on research in progress.
- Reduced admission for the CEC Annual Workshop on Electrochemistry that brings together selected experts in fields of engineering, materials, and electrochemistry to consider a specific challenge in the field of electrochemical science and engineering.
- The option to purchase a table exhibit for the CEC Annual Workshop.
Annual affiliate memberships for 2017 are cost-effective, starting with the introductory rates below. Fees are tiered to accommodate smaller companies with less than 500 employees.
Introductory Rates are:
Large company membership $1,000
Small company membership $500